Visit this spectacular place and enjoy the view of the many impressive archaeological sites situated in this area. So take the time to learn about the history, admire the scenery, and immerse yourself with the culture.
Suggested Travel Plan
Duration: 1 day
Enjoy the picturesque views from the bus as you head towards the Sacred Valley. Your first stop is Pisaq where you can see the incredible farming methods that the Incans relied on. You’ll then head on to the ancient town, Ollantantaytambo (one of the few places where the Incas defeated the Spanish), where you can enjoy some true Peruvian cuisine. On your way back to the hotel, you will stop at Chinchero where you can observe traditional weaving done by the locals – prepare to be amazed!
What is Included:
· Peruvian licensed guide
· Private vehicle for tour duration
· Entrance fees for the places we will visit
· Transfer in & out (the day that you will arrive and leave)
· Lunch & Dinner (optional)
· Comfortable accommodation at a 3 or 5 star hotel (optional)
· Tips or Gratuities